The Grace Cup returns this fall to Irvine, California on the greens of the Strawberry Farms Golf Club. We’re looking forward to seeing you for a chance to hoist the cup and solidify your name as champions of the International Hyperbarics Association. We want to extend an invitation to friends, family, colleagues and companies to join us in supporting our mission to provide support to children and families in-need through the H.O.P.E. Fund (Hyperbaric Oxygen Patient Endowment) through our 2nd annual Grace Cup Golf tournament.
Join us at the Strawberry Farms Golf Club, set amid canyons and wetlands and offers stunning vistas across the 35-acre reservoir, and rolling greens surrounded by wildlife and natural vegetation. The 18-hole, par-71 course was developed by Doug DeCinces, former California Angel, and designed by Jim Lipe, award winning golf course architect. Strawberry Farms Golf Club combines the rural beauty and tranquility of the surrounding area with the challenge of true championship golf.
Please join us this fall in beautiful Irvine, CA to help us continue our mission: To educate the community on the benefits of hyperbaric therapy and provide accessibility for those in need to improve health and wellness.
Hyperbaric Oxygen Pediatric Endowment - HOPE Fund
There is nothing more heartbreaking for a family than being unable to afford medical treatment for children with special needs. For the past decade the HOPE Fund has been dedicated to supporting these families with the resources and accessibility needed.Hope in the form of grants for hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) for these children who would otherwise miss out on the dream of improving their life. When you support the HOPE Fund, you are providing the hopes and possibilities of HBOT that could forever change a family for the better.
Enjoy a cold beverage of choice after a long 18 holes in the California sun during the post-match reception. Golfers gather as winners are announced to receive the Grace Cup Champion trophy, as well as take part in the IHA fundraiser auction.
Single player to be assigned to a foursome including celebrity player.
Team of four (4) players
• 12 sponsorships available• Banner at tee box and custom pin flag• Opportunity for on-site activation of choice at tee box
• Exclusive opportunity for one partner• Company logo placed on Official Tournament ball• 2 packs (3 balls per) included in each player registration gift bag• Available for sale to all conference attendees as fundraiser item
• Promotional exclusive opportunity• Four oppertunities available (Closest to Pin, Long Drive, Helicoper Ball Drop, Putting)• Banner at tee box and custom pin flag• Opportunity for on-site activation of choice at tee box• Marketing material and/or promotional item inclusion in player gift bag• On-site: product placement display• Includes one team (4 players) for 18-hole play
• Exclusive opportunity• Banner at tee box and custom pin flag• Opportunity for on-site activation of choice at tee box• Marketing material and/or promotional item inclusion in player gift bag• On-site: product placement display• Includes one team (4 players) for 18-hole play
• Exclusive Opportunity• Banner at tee box and custom pin flag• Opportunity for on-site activation of choice at tee box• Marketing material and/or promotional item inclusion in player gift bag• Company name/logo included on all tournament promotional assets• Pre-event: invitations, marketing & communication materials• On-site: banners, scorecards, cart assignements, step & repeat, gift bags• Includes two teams (8 players) for 18-hole play